Wednesday 21 November 2012

Hello World!

Greetings to fellow bloggers and web enthusiasts. This blog is clearthinking, a place for me to write analysis and comments on the world around me from an unbiased objective strategic perspective. I wish to create a forum for people to discuss political, economic and scientific issues without resorting to party lines, religions, dogmas, ideologies or morals.

As some background to myself. I am a student of Biosciences who dropped out a previous degree in Political science. I also have two years of small business experience. I enjoy analysis and complex systems and hopefully will go on to study complex systems at post-graduate level, especially in the areas of theoretical immunology and global finance. I also have a keen interest in human behaviour, from the perspective of behavioural economics and evolutionary psychology. A final long term interest of mine is hacking and computer security, although this is more of a hobby than an active pursuit.

I would like this blog to be a diverse place for a wide range of topics, such as conflict, peace, business strategy, scientific advances and controversies, impact of technology, changes in global power, security or economic health and human development.

I look forward to writing, reading and discussing.

CT

No comments:

Post a Comment